BASIS National ICT Awards 2019, powered by IPDC Finance Limited, ended with the Grand Award Giving Ceremony which took place at the Grand Ball Room, Radisson Blu Water Garden, Dhaka on Saturday (Oct 12).
At the Award Ceremony Dr. Hasan Mahmud MP, Honorable Minister, Ministry of Information was present as chief guest. Besides, Farhad Hossain, MP, State Minister, Ministry of Public Administration, Zunaid Ahmed Palak, MP, State Minister, ICT Division were present as special guests.
Convener of BASIS National ICT Awards 2019 & BASIS Director Didarul Alam said, "This year we have organized BASIS National ICT Awards as per the standard of the APICTA Awards. In today’s program there will be leaser shows and cultural fest. Winners will be awarded with the Brand New Award specially designed for this Grand event. We are very delighted to arrange such ostentatious program.
IPDC Finance Limited’s Managing Director & CEO, Mominul Islam said, the objective of BASIS National ICT Awards is to provide recognition to the outstanding achievements of individuals, students, entrepreneurs, SMEs and organizations who have operations in Bangladesh as well as have contributed towards the development of the Digital Bangladesh initiatives. We are very much eager to be a long term partner in this creditable initiative of BASIS.
BASIS President Syed Almas Kabir said, "In BASIS National ICT Awards, innovative and prospective ICT projects of Bangladesh have been recognized. Through a robust judging process the best projects have been selected for reward. These projects depict the wide potential of Bangladesh’s ICT sector indeed."
State Minister, Ministry of Public Administration Farhad Hossain, said the Government is committed to building Digital Bangladesh. As part of this process, every area of public administration is undergoing digitalization. Digital Bangladesh is moving forward day by day with the support of local information and communication technology companies of Bangladesh. BASIS National ICT Awards is honoring and encouraging the local IT sector organizations. I heartily welcome this commendable initiative taken by BASIS.
ICT State Minister Zunaid Ahmed Palak said in his speech, "BASIS is working relentlessly to accelerate the growth of Bangladesh’s ICT sector. They have gone through a vigorous process of collecting, judging and scrutinizing projects from all around Bangladesh. The Awardees must feel very proud as it’s the most prestigious ICT award in Bangladesh."
In his speech, chief guest of the program Minister, Ministry of Information, Dr. Hasan Mahmud MP, said, "BASIS has successfully organized ICT National Award in a row for the third time. I am very thrilled to know that, this year the highest numbers of members are going to participate in the upcoming APICTA Awards. I believe this delegation will bring glory to Bangladesh."
The award Champions are as follows:
1. Business Services (HC-BS)- Finance & Accounting Solutions (Fintech) - Analyzen Bangladesh Limited
2. Business Services (HC-BS)- ICT Services Solutions - Hellotask Ltd.
3. Business Services (HC-BS)- Marketing Solutions - Analyzen Bangladesh Limited
4. Business Services (HC-BS)- Professional Services (Legal, HR etc.) Solutions - Ant Business Network Pvt Ltd.
5. Banking, Insurance & Finance - LankaBangla Information System Limited
6. Consumer (HC-C) - Digital marketing/Advertising - Analyzen Bangladesh Limited
7. Consumer (HC-C) - Media & Entertainment - Content Matters Ltd.
8. Consumer (HC-C) - Retail and Distribution - a2i, ICT Division
9. Inclusion and Community Services (HC-ICS) - Community Services - Shuttle
10. Inclusion and Community Services (HC-ICS) - Education - Yoda
11. Inclusion and Community Services (HC-ICS) - Health and Wellbeing - ATI Limited
12. Inclusion and Community Services (HC-ICS) - Indigenous Service - Babylon Resources Ltd
13. Inclusion and Community Services (HC-ICS) - Regional and Remote Services - Akhoni.com ltd (Bagdoom.com)
14. Inclusion and Community Services (HC-ICS) - Sustainability & Environment - Joint Champion - Genex Infosys Ltd.
15. Inclusion and Community Services (HC-ICS) - Sustainability & Environment - Joint Champion - Skill Development for Mobile game and Application Project, ICT Division
16. Industrial (HC-I) - Agriculture - ShurjoMukhi Limited
17. Industrial (HC-I) - Manufacturing - Pridesys IT Ltd.
18. Industrial (HC-I) - Supply Chain Logistics - Software Shop Limited (SSL Wireless)
19. Industrial (HC-I) - Transport-Champion - Dingi Technologies Limited
20. Public Sector and Government (HC-PSG) - Digital Government - Bangladesh Computer Council
21. Public Sector and Government (HC-PSG) - Government & Citizen Services - Parallaxlogic Infotech
22. Students Categories (HC-S)- Senior Student (Last 3 years before Uni) - IDEB IoT & Robotics Research Lab
23. Students Categories (HC-S)- Tertiary Student Project (Undergraduate) - Hmtsoft
24. Technology Category - Big Data Analytics (CT-BDA) - Cramstack Ltd
25. Technology Category - Internet of Things (CT-IOT) - Bondstein Technologies Ltd
26. Technology Category - Artificial Intelligence (CT-AI) - PMaspire Limited
27. Cross Category - Research and Development (CC-RD) - Pine Solutions Limited
28. Cross Category - Start UP (CC-SU)- Joint champion - ARCom
29. Cross Category - Start UP (CC-SU)- Joint champion - Sigmind
This year 80 members delegation will participate at this year’s APICTA Awards 2019.
Besides, 69 projects, 37 judges and organizing teams were given crests.
Key Points of BASIS National ICT Awards 2019:
1. 1,175 Projects
2. Award Ceremony at Radisson Blu Water Garden, Dhaka
3. There were leaser shows, cultural fest at the Award Ceremony
4. 69 Awardees in 35 Categories
5. 80 members delegation will participate at APICTA Awards Vietnam, 2019
- Press release